Positions to apply for:
Radiologist/Radiographer/Dental Radiography Assistant
Nursing Officer/ENT Trained Nurse
Pharmacist/Pharmacy Technician/Pharmacy Assistant
Laboratory technician/Laboratory Scientist/Laboratory Assistant
Health Records Technologist/Health Record Technician
Resident Doctor/Consultant (Paediatric, Ophthalmologist, Oculo Plastic Surgeon, General Ophthalmologist)
Optometrist/Optician/Low Vision Therapist/Ophthalmic Nurse/Orthopist
Clinical Audiologist/ Technician/Speech Therapist
Dental Surgeon/Dental Consultant/Dental Technologist
Assistant Education Officer
Veterinary Laboratory Assistant
Salaries will be based on the approved Consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS) , Consolidated Health Salary Structure (CONHESS), and Consolidated Public Salary Structure (CONPSS) as applicable in the Rivers State Civil Service.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to submit Hand written applications and details of curriculum Vitae and photocopies of the following:
i. First School Leaving Certificate
ii. West African School Certificate or Equivalent
iii. University Degree and other Professional certificates/Evidence of Current professional license
iv. National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge or Exemption certificate
v. Local Government Identification
vi. Birth Certificate or Affidavit of age declaration
Applicants should not be more than 50years of age
Application Should Be Addressed To:
The Permanent Secretary, Rivers State Civil Service Commission, State Secretariat complex, Port Harcourt
Non indigenes can also apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
For more Info: WhatsApp: 07013170557